Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Saying good bye…

I left the Kandysoft (previously known as Logical Systems) after working there more than 2 years. That was the best place I worked so far. Learned a lot of things and had a very good time. If I merely say, that’s the place I grew up as a developer. I had the chance to learn from the best mentors like Dinesh and Buddhima.

Not only me but Dinesh is also leaving the Kandysoft. So we two arranged a small treat for our friends at “Muhudu Mituro” at Mountlavinia beach. That was a nice small joint we used to gather for things like this. So everybody was there except couple of guys who got other important appointments and girls because of traveling problems.
I was very sad ‘coz Gogula, one of my best friends and also our official photographer (who are using Sony Eriksson W800 phone for snapping) wasn’t there. Believe me he is the best photographer I’ve known. : ). So sad to say there are no snaps.

Anyway with the fall of dark we all got drunk and talking and talking and talking, but nothing about software development. Oh boy, we had a lot of fun remembering our past at the company. : )

Not only the knowledge but I earned a lot of good people from this place. We were not just friends but like a family. So leaving them was the hardest feeling I got some times back as I could remember. I really miss you guys.

I wanna say thanks all who came to have a great time with us.

And I thank all the people who gave me tremendous support at Kandysoft when I really need it and I wish all the best in their future.

Good bye Kandysoft!

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM , Blogger Madhawa said...

Sorry man, anyway its not my fault since all the organizing things done by our CEO(chief organizing officer) Panduka. And I told that bugger to invite you.

BTW Nalinda you owe us a party right...? :) When you gonna give that? ha

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Madhawa said...

:) Correction. CEO - Chief Executive Organizer

 
At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ado! didn't know you resigned too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home