Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Installing Team Foundation Server

Last couple of days I was trying to install Team Foundation Server in one of our servers during my other works when the time permitted. The server I was trying to install on was a fresh one that only got Win 2k3 Standered Edition and Sql 2005. I just installed the SharePoint with serveice pack 2.0 which is a prerequisite and tried with installing TFS. But it's got failed and gave Error 32000. So I googled abt it and found out some workarounds, worked on those and tried again. Once Again there was that damn Error 32000.

Then I realized this is not an easy one. I downloaded the installation guild from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E54BF6FF-026B-43A4-ADE4-A690388F310E&displaylang=en .If you wanna install TFS be death sure to download and read this even before installing the OS in the mc.

Ok, then I read and followed each and every instructions they have given. Yes… then there was the success.

So then I tried with installing Team foundation Client in my working mc. Then the real shit happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home