Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Da Vinci Code book...

Today I got The Da Vinci Code, the book on which the most controversial movie these days is based on, from my new friend Pervis. Although the movie has been banned here in sri lanka book has not. And yesterday I checked a DVD shop out but there was the camera copy of the movie. I think original copy will be available soon in the town.

http://www.danbrown.com/novels/davinci_code/reviews.html

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some documentry types DVD are available at borella if u hurry up.

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, the movie is based on the book, not the other way around

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Madhawa said...

That was a mistake and I've fixed. Thx psy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home