Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Friday, February 03, 2006

VS Launch Rocks!!!

Well… just came from BMICH after the vs launch. Its theme was “Ready to Rock the Launch”. Did it really rocks?

Yes it really rocks. Credit should go to Wildfire for the entertainment night. I met lot of guys from the .net forum including fiqri, yeschandana, lolitha, and charith. This is the first time I met Lolitha and Charith although we have known each other in the web :) . Lolitha was with us throughout the entertainment night with a bear in hand : ) All those guys are really cool fellas who are doing a wonderfull job at the forum.

And I also had a chat with Buddhike, MVP who specialized in distributed architecture. He is a laid back fellow. I wish get some help from him to improve my skills in distributed architecture.

Well… I’ll upload some of the pics we got from the event later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home