Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Researching on .net 2.0

Well… I’m kinda busy in these days. Researching on .net 2.0 :)
Boy… I love researching.

My areas are…

Using new features of .net 2.0 for creating robust type safes middle tiers and n-tier applications

Using Base classes and Factories of Ado.net 2.0 for creating robust data access layers

How we can get use of VS Team System diagramming tools, code management and Version management (VSS) features to do better management of code within the team? (this is the hard and extended part I think : ) )

New features of dot.net 2.0, C# 2.0 and Ado.net 2.0 should be covered.

As you can see I got a lot of ground to cover. We are going to start to develop our first .net 2.0 application soon. It will be an n-tier enterprise application which will be ported from an existing vb6 application. I’ll get an acting part of designing the architecture of the application.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Mahasen said...

Oh my my... I know the application u r gonna port =)) enjoy man.. enjoy >:)

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Ludmal de silva said...

ohhh.. i know that app too.. :D Good luck buddy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home