Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Monday, October 24, 2005

We gonna start a company blog...

Well.. well.. guess what? We gonna start a company blog server. :)

We are using "telligentsystems Community Server", the best community server at all time. We are doing config things today & most probably blogs will be available tomorrow afternoon.

mmm... then I can host my blog there...right... But it's very sad to leave Blogger... :(
It's almost one & half years I'm blogging here. Anyway I haven't decided whether I'm gonna maintain one blog at company blog server or maintain blogger one also.

You may can reach my company blog at http://community.kandysoftglobal.com/blogs/madhawa/default.aspx from tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home