Madhawa Learns To Blog

.net, c#, sql, OOAD and more mad memory dumps...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"Dark Angel" video from centrigate and digital djs

Yesterday I got “Dark Angel video from centrigate and digital djs” & “KELLE feet static k9 (hit factory remix) - Iraj n ranga”
Well first im gonna talk abt da vedio right…
Its pretty good… comparing to other hip hop,r&b vedios prodused by sri lankan talents
It’s actually a nice try… I think they will make better things in da future…
Another thing… I watched B&S’s “Netra” video…
That’s the worst video I watched recently…. Actually I don’t like to talk abt that…

I think B&S can learn from them…

“KELLE feet static k9 (hit factory remix ) - Iraj n ranga” is also damn cool.
I like to add that to best remixes down @ lk.
Rapping of static k9 is awesome…
Nice to see rapid development of our kind of music locally…
Isn’t it guys?

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger Andrew K said...

hey budd welcome to blogging

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home